my CEO change his hardware from MAC Book Air to Windows 7.
On MAC Desktop, he had Splash-ID Safe V 6.2.
How can I move the DesktopVersion from MAC to Windows?
Thanks for contacting us. He needs to do the following:
1. Export a full backup of the SplashID Desktop on Mac:
Login to SplashID, go to the File menu, then click Backup.
Save the file to the desktop with a password that can be remembered.
2. Transfer the exported vID file to the new PC, either via email or a file sharing utility such as Dropbox.
3. Install SplashID 6.2 on the new PC:
4. Login to SplashID on the PC after it is installed.
5. Double click the vID backup file from step 1 to import it.
SplashData has been a leading provider of security applications and services for over 10 years. The company's secure password and record management solution SplashID Safe has over 1 million individual users worldwide as well as hundreds of business and enterprise clients. SplashData was founded in 2000 and is based in Los Gatos, CA.