I have a big problem with your program. Mostly of the time that I try to load from my iPhone 5S it show me up the logo and after a while quit itself. For solving that iussue I have to make a hard rest the iPhone so, after that it goes and it shows me the master password enter.
How can I solve?
Thanks for contacting us. Please make sure you have the latest update (8.0.6 at the time of this message) on your iPhone:
Are you referring to the Mac version?
Since you use cloud sync, first let’s take a look at the SplashID web app and make sure your data is ok.
Login to web app – https://www.splashid.com/login
If your data looks ok, let’s perform a fresh install of SplashID on Mac by cleaning up all traces of SplashID.
First locate and rename the SplashID Data folder:
1) open the finder
2) click the Go menu, then Go to Folder
3) copy and paste: ~/Library/Containers/com.splashdata.splashidmac/
4) hit enter
5) click the folder name, to make it editable, and add .old to the end, so it’s com.splashdata.splashidmac.old
6) open the finder, click the Go menu, then Go to Folder, copy and paste in: ~/Library/
Look for any folders like:
If you find them, trash them
7) open the finder, click the Go menu, then Go to Folder, copy and paste in: ~/Library/Preferences/
Look for any plist files starting with com.splashdata.
If you find any, trash them
8) empty trash
Now you have a completely clean system with no trace of SplashID
Now make sure you update to the latest version of the app from https://www.splashid.com/downloads
Then launch the SplashID Desktop again, and go through the guided setup.
Since you have good data on the cloud, it will download automatically.
SplashData has been a leading provider of security applications and services for over 10 years. The company's secure password and record management solution SplashID Safe has over 1 million individual users worldwide as well as hundreds of business and enterprise clients. SplashData was founded in 2000 and is based in Los Gatos, CA.