I have done thru all the steps to sync my new Samsung S4, but none of the items appear on the handheld ... only the lists name (empty) How should I accomplish transferring the items to my Samsung?
Here are some possible reasons for WiFi sync not working:
1. The device ID does not match on the handheld client and the desktop client. Make sure it is exactly the same.
2. The desktop app is not running. Launch the SplashShopper Desktop app.
3. The SplashShopper Desktop is not allowed through your firewall software. Make sure it is allowed.
4. The desktop computer and mobile device are not on the same WiFi network. Make sure WiFi is turned on on both devices and they are connected to the same network.
5. There is a VPN, virtual machine, or other network interface active. This can cause SplashShopper to latch onto the wrong network interface. Disable any other interfaces besides the WiFi network or the Ethernet if that is what the desktop computer is connecting to.
Please try exiting both apps, and restarting to see if that clears it up.
Try setting the WiFi sync setting (File menu) to desktop overwrites handheld for one sync.
SplashData has been a leading provider of security applications and services for over 10 years. The company's secure password and record management solution SplashID Safe has over 1 million individual users worldwide as well as hundreds of business and enterprise clients. SplashData was founded in 2000 and is based in Los Gatos, CA.