First of all many many thanks for your efforts to provide a such type and easy app to users.
I have splashid v6.2 and i am using from last 2 years, It was working fine with good sync with desktop and mobile.
But from last 6 months i am getting problem to sync. Now it is only one way sync means during sync both device is connected and desktop is updated but mobile is not updated. There is error messege in displaying as mentioned below.
This version of SQL is not supported
I am looking forward to your intervention and give way to solve this issue ASAP.
Hello, dear Ashique! Thanks for contacting us.
Please note you cannot get help with your issues here.
Please ask for help here:
Submit Support Case
and then we can help you properly.
Make sure to mention all of the following in your case:
1) Windows or Mac OS version used on computer.
2) Exact mobile device used, brand/model/exact OS version.
3) Your Desktop & mobile apps’ exact versions.
4) Said “This version of SQL is not supported” message you mention.
5) Any other details about your setup you think are important, such as any changes/upgrades done recently/etc.
Please tell me if you need anything else, or have any other questions or comments.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.
SplashData has been a leading provider of security applications and services for over 10 years. The company's secure password and record management solution SplashID Safe has over 1 million individual users worldwide as well as hundreds of business and enterprise clients. SplashData was founded in 2000 and is based in Los Gatos, CA.