Please note as of Feb 28th 2018, our Support Site will not support access via certain older computers/mobile devices any more.
(this is located at: http://support.splashdata.com/
and can be reached via clicking Support link on the main SplashData.com
More info: any web browsers - desktop or mobile ones - that support TLS 1.0 but not TLS 1.1 will not work with our Support Site any more as of March 1st 2018, and trying to use it via them will fail.
Only web browsers that support TLS 1.1 and have it turned on by default will work.
You can check your web browser compatibility here: https://tls1test.salesforce.com/s/
You can see a full list of supported/non-supported web browsers here: http://help.desk.com/e/26172/00220586-language-en-US-type-1/6jcv4h/684090444
Short list of supported/no longer supported web browsers/operating systems is below:
* Google Chrome - at least version 25 (for desktop browser), versions below not supported, WinXP not supported, iOS 7.0 not supported
* Mozilla Firefox - at least version 27 (or 31 for ESR version), versions below not supported, WinXP & Mac OS 10.6 not supported
* MS Internet Explorer - at least version 11 on Windows 7 or higher OS, versions below not supported
* MS Edge - supported (desktop & mobile)
* Safari Mac - at least version Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, versions below not supported
* Safari mobile - at least version 5 of iOS, versions below not supported