If the SplashID Safe iOS app data is latest/fullest/most recent and correct and you want that iOS app data to go to Web app, here is how to force a sync of all data from your iOS app (version 8.2.x) to Web:
1. Please login to SplashID Safe iOS app (version 8.2.x) on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
2. Then please backup, just in case: view All Types (default on iPad), go to Settings, Send Records, Select All, Send, Email - As vID and email the backup to yourself.
Check your email inbox for the file received, and store it in a safe place.
If you have iTunes, also do an iTunes sync, this creates another extra backup.
If you use Dropbox, you can backup to that too as another extra backup. (only in SplashID 7.1.3 or higher)
3. Then from Settings again, tap Account status & sync method
4. Change it to Local WiFi sync and confirm the change
5. Exit the sync settings screen, then exit back to the record list
6. Go into Settings > Account status & sync method again
7. Change it back to SplashID Cloud Services and confirm the change
8. Exit the sync settings screen, then exit back to the main view (record list)
9. Drag your finger down the list and release to initiate a sync with the Cloud, then wait for the sync to finish
10. Login to the Web app (using the same exact email ID that you use in SplashID Safe iOS app) on your desktop computer, and you should see your data:
If the above does not work, and/or you need help with issues with your SplashID Safe apps that are not covered above or have extra questions, please contact our tech support team HERE
or via one of the email addresses listed HERE
and we will be happy to assist.