If the Android app data is latest/fullest/most recent and you want the Android app data to go to Web app, please follow these steps to force a sync of all data from Android to Web:
1. Please login to SplashID Safe Android app, go to Settings and then backup by tapping Backup.
2. Then from Settings screen again
3. Click Account status & sync method
4. Change it to Local WiFi sync
5. Tap the confirm button to confirm the change and go back to Settings screen
6. Go into Account status & sync method screen again
7. Change it back to SplashID Cloud Services
8. Tap the confirm button to confirm and go back to Settings screen, wait for any Cloud sync to finish
9. Login to the Web app (using the same exact email ID that you use in SplashID Safe Android app) on your desktop computer,
and you should see all of your SplashID Safe data:
If the above does not work, and/or you need help with issues with your SplashID Safe apps that are not covered above or have extra questions, please contact our tech support team HERE
or via one of the email addresses listed HERE
and we will be happy to assist.