Here are some possible reasons for WiFi Sync not working:
1. The SplashID Safe email address (email ID) does not match on the mobile app client and the Desktop client. Make sure it is exactly the same.
2. The master passwords are not the same. Make sure they are exactly the same.
3. The SplashID Safe Desktop app is not running, or it is in a locked state. Login to the SplashID Safe Desktop app and make sure it is not locked and its Timeout setting is set to a proper value.
4. The SplashID Safe Desktop is not allowed through your firewall software(s). Make sure it is allowed.
disable any firewall and antivirus software completely (including any Windows/Mac OS built-in ones) and see if WiFi Sync works fine then.
5. On Windows, your Windows PC is set to not be discoverable on the network. If so, please change the setting so it is.
6. The desktop computer and mobile device are not on the same WiFi network. Make sure WiFi is turned on on both devices and they are connected to the same network/router. If your WiFi router has both a Guest and a named network, please make sure the mobile device is connected to the named network. If your WiFi router has dual band - both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi networks, check if your mobile device is connected to the 5 GHz WiFi - if so, please change it to the 2.4 Ghz WiFi network, sometimes this helps.
(Note: The computer can be connected to the network/router via a LAN wire instead of WiFi, that works too.)
7. There is a VPN, virtual machine, or other network interface active on your computer. This can cause SplashID Safe Desktop app to latch onto the wrong network interface. Please disable any other interfaces besides the WiFi network or the Ethernet if that is what the desktop computer is connecting to, such as mobile/cellular connections, Bluetooth/etc.
Please try exiting both apps, and restarting your computer and your mobile device to see if that clears it up.
Please also try power-cycling your WiFi router/modem - disconnect from AC power for 10-15 seconds.
If none of the above helps, please ask us for help by submitting a support ticket HERE
(making sure to include all relevant details, such as SplashID Safe app versions on mobile/Desktop, mobile device exact brand/model/OS version, exact error you get trying to sync/etc.)