Actually, the items are there in the More screen, but they're white on white, so they're invisible. Here's an ordered list of what's there so you can guess accurately:
Here are steps to fix it:
1. Make sure landscape is enabled generally on your device. In iOS 7, this is done by swiping up from the bottom of the screen to bring up the "Control Center" where you can make sure portrait lock is disabled (lock icon).
2. Run SplashShopper iOS app
3. Tap the More tab
4. Tap the 3rd row to access Preferences
5. Under UI Preferences, switch on Landscape
6. Tap the All tab
7. Rotate your device into landscape orientation
8. Rotate back into portrait
9. Tap the More tab, and see the items.
NOTE: SplashShopper 4.0 iPhone app has now been released, which fixes all issues above. Please contact tech support if you need more info.