The latest versions and full release notes are available here.
A shorter list of current latest versions for all platforms + their system requirements is here.
Here is how to check your SplashID Safe mobile/PC/Mac Desktop/Web app versions:
(please scroll down to see the steps for PC/Mac Desktop/Web apps)
Checking the version number of SplashID Android app
Please open the SplashID app on your Android device, then invoke the menu (by tapping the Android device Menu button) or by tapping the menu icon (three lines icon) in top left. Then tap Settings, then scroll down and tap About SplashID Safe, and the About screen with the version number will appear.
How to check the version of SplashID iOS app on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
Once you login to SplashID Safe iOS app, please tap the menu icon in top left (three lines icon) to open the menu, then tap Settings, then scroll down if necessary, and choose About SplashID.
Or, for 7.x and older apps - open SplashID and login, then tap Settings (Tools on older version), scroll down if needed, and choose About SplashID.
On a Windows PC:
* If you have SplashID Desktop 5.x or lower, click the Help menu then click About SplashID Desktop.
* If you have SplashID Desktop 6.x/Safe or higher, click the SplashID icon in top left, then click About.
* Open SplashID Desktop, then click SplashID Safe menu next to the Apple logo (at the very top), then click About SplashID Safe.
* OR, to check it from Mac OS Finder, use the Get Info function over the SplashID Safe app icon in Applications folder.
How to check Web app version:
* Web app is located at URL: https://www.splashid.com/login
Login to Web app on your PC/Mac/Linux/etc computer, then you will see the version number in the lower left corner of your web browser window.