If you use WiFi Sync or Cloud Sync and have some duplicates/triplicates/etc in your SplashID Safe apps' data, you can use our DeDupe function to clean those up. You will find the DeDupe command in PC Desktop app main/Application menu - TOP left. In Mac Desktop app, it is in the menu bar, File menu - menu bar is at very TOP of your Mac display.
In iOS mobile app, DeDupe command is in the menus -- Settings, end of Edit section.
And in Android mobile app, you will find DeDupe in menus, Settings, Manage section - near the bottom, right after the Backup and Restore menus and above the Font menu.
Please note DeDupe is a finicky beast. The records need to match pretty exactly to get identified as dupes. If the date modified is different, it won't work.
The quickest solution may be the following:
1. Open the iPhone/iPod/iPad or Android app. And backup your data, just in case - steps to backup are listed HERE
2. Go to Settings > Delete records
3. Tap on each duplicate you see, as they will be sorted next to each other.
4. Tap Delete when you've selected them all.
5. Go back to the record list and pull down to sync.
6. Check the Desktop app (and Web app too, in case of using Cloud Sync) and they should be gone.
(As an alternative, you can do this via the Desktop app - it may be faster than mobile app)
If you need more help or information about fixing duplicates issues with Cloud Sync or WiFi Sync, please contact our tech support HERE
or email us to one of our contact email addresses HERE
and we will assist you as soon as possible.