Please note Dedupe is a finicky beast. The records need to match pretty exactly to get identified as dupes. If the date modified is different, it won't work.
The quickest solution may be the following:
1. Open the iPhone/iPod/iPad or Android app
2. Go to Settings > Delete records
3. Tap on each duplicate you see, as they will be sorted next to each other.
4. Tap Delete when you've selected them all.
5. Go back to the record list and pull down to sync.
6. Check the Desktop app and they should be gone.
If you need more help or information about fixing duplicates issues with Cloud Sync or WiFi Sync, please contact our tech support HERE
or email us to one of our contact email addresses HERE
and we will assist you as soon as possible.