In SplashID Safe 7.2.x/8.x apps, you can choose to use Cloud Sync.
Cloud sync is automatic - it happens when:
- you log into the SplashID app
- you edit and save a record
- you add a new record
- you delete a record
- you make a change to a type or category
- you import a file into the SplashID Desktop app
To force a sync, you can:
- click the Sync button in the lower left on Mac or Windows Desktop apps
- click the Sync button in the upper right on Android
- pull down on the record list on iOS/Android (pull to refresh, like Mail)
NOTE: To use SplashID Safe in Cloud Sync mode, you must be using latest SplashID Safe 7.2.x/8.x apps, as our older 6.2.x apps do not support it.